Following the closure of Byron Hall, Healthsense PCN is now running walk in clinics from our practices. You will be able to book in to these clinics using the invite you were previously sent (please contact your practice if you would like a new link). However, you can also walk in to these clinics without an appointment and you do not need to be registered at one of our practices to attend.
These clinics are for:
- First Doses (adults and 12-15 year olds)
- Second doses of Pfizer (8 weeks apart for adults and 12 weeks apart for 12-15 year olds)
- Boosters for adults (12 weeks after the second dose)
- 4th doses for immunosuppressed patients (as instructed by your Hospital Consultant or practice)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had COVID you will need to wait 4 weeks before attending.
If you have any coronavirus symptoms:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Get a test and stay at home
Help us help you get the treatment you need
While everyone is being told to stay at home, it can be hard to know what to do if you’re unwell.
- For help from a GP – use your GP surgery’s website, use an online service or app, or call the surgery.
- For urgent medical help – use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you’re unable to get help online.
- For life-threatening emergencies – call 999 for an ambulance.
If you’re advised to go to hospital, it’s important to go.